Tuesday, April 11, 2006

New Job! New Job! Lalalala-lala!



Yay! No pictures today (sorry I'm lazy and it's WAYY to late to be awake, I just had to cook a lunch for tomorrow) but I have some great news!

I started my new job and it's hella spatulariffic! It's working as a communications assistant doing relay work over the phone for the hearing/speech impaired =D It's a really nice place and maybe I'll actually have some kind of... What do you humans call it... j0b SaTiSF@cti0N?

Anyway hopefully soon I can get pics...

Better news: It looks like my pay period will line up in such a way that I'll have 2 consecutive weeks of pay! Hurray for not being completely penniless! We can fill our fridge again!


It is a day of much rejoicing.
Stand and sing with me won't you?

P.S. To top it all of, yes kids, I finally stopped complaining and got my hair cut by this girl Julia (from Massachusetts)... Courtney touched up the back and I like my hair once again. Arn't you SOO excited.. anyway maybe I'll show u pictures but maybe that's to boring... dot dot dot...

No comments: